CBS college football on CB? 10-29

ncdebe

No, Sorry ncdebe,

I wanted the same thing. You will have a great cruise but without football, you will be able to see allot of soccer in Spanish. I was able to find someone who had one of the new sprint phones with internet access and we were able to get live scores but nothing on the ships TV. This was even the case while we were in port in Fort Lauderdale. If you have one of those small hand held TV's you should be able to get the local channels, this is what I will do next time. I tried to lobby for them to put some game on MUTS at least in the afternoon but again the answer was NO! I think they were getting tired of me when I asked again on Sunday and then tried one last time for Monday night. I love Princess but they are not big football fans.

Ho out

No college.

Last week, we had one NFL game at 1pm, one at 4:15 and the Sunday night game all in the sports(cigar) bar and in the cabins. Monday Football was on MUTS (which was VERY cool!) Their excuse for no variety was that there is only one satellite feed????

Hope this helps,

Ted

I went out and bought one of those 5" emergency lantern/TV things (at Target ~ clearanced for only $38!). We have a balcony. Will I be able to get a CBS signal on board. I know this is a "tad" obsessive ....

THANKS~

Deb

Go DAWGS (oh and 'Hook 'em Horns' for my daughter!!)

Archived