Coral Princess Cabin Question

Cruiser-66

We are booked on the Coral Princess for the Panama Canal. We have a Mini Suite C230. At the time I was unaware it could sleep 4. Has anyone stayed in a cabin like this? I'm hoping it doesn't have a bunk hanging on the wall. They are not very attractive and we don't need it. I believe every other cabin on Caribe deck forward sleeps 4. Our friends have the next cabin so I can't move.

We are booked on the Coral Princess for the Panama Canal. We have a Mini Suite C230. At the time I was unaware it could sleep 4. Has anyone stayed in a cabin like this? I'm hoping it doesn't have a bunk hanging on the wall. They are not very attractive and we don't need it. I believe every other cabin on Caribe deck forward sleeps 4. Our friends have the next cabin so I can't move.

Minis have different bed configuration. To know what to really expect, it is better to call Princes and confirm if your cabin has an upper berth.

Minis have different bed configuration. To know what to really expect, it is better to call Princes and confirm if your cabin has an upper berth.

Don't waste your time calling Princess to find out about a cabin. They will know jack. No mini is going to have beds hanging off the wall.

On the Island Princess our Mini (B229) had a pull out couch and a pull down upper. I did not notice that the pull down was there until about day 5 of our cruise. I would assume it is similar on Coral.

Coreace---thanks for your reply! By pull down do you mean from the ceiling or is it from the wall that pulls out? In other words is it recessed in the ceiling?

It was recessed into the ceiling. It just looks like a piece of white sheet metal with a key hole if they need to pull it down.