NCL Spirit Stateroom 4479 a Hidden Gem

Admin

We sailed on the Spirit April 2 to 9 in stateroom 4479. There wasn't near enough information available about this room when I booked. I hope this is helpful to some.

4479 was our first inside room and I only booked it because the description said it is 281 square feet and it sleeps 5.

4479 is an inside room on the hull. It's the most far forward room port side on deck 4. The pros of this room are being on the deck where tendering and the gangway is for ports. It's HUGE. We had more room than we could use. It's economical. You're paying the same fare as others in an inside but you're getting twice the room.

The negatives were being right near the thrusters for docking and the anchor locker. You hear docking or anchoring every day for about 10 minutes in the morning and when you leave. It's kind of loud. You can't have a normal volume conversation. However, for us, on mornings we slept in, we didn't even hear it. We slept right through it. NCL doesn't have a dedicated web cam channel. It's difficult to see the weather. You have to wait for a web cam view to cycle through several other things. We were a direct shot up the elevators to everything forward but to go to the buffet or the kids club, it was a hike. Lastly, when in port, you're enclosed in steel and any wi fi signal you could get is not detected.

Even with the few negatives, we'd book this stateroom again and again because of it's size and price. I tried adding my original photos but there was an error. I honestly have no idea how to host photos on another site with a link. I never took the time to learn. I may try to figure that out and try again.

Screenshot_2016-04-26-11-39-11_resized.jpg