Breeze Deluxe Ocean View Help Please

dawnjam1

I have been in almost every type of room imaginable EXCEPT this one. I am also traveling with a teenage boy and 8 year old girl. Trying to make the most of this space for a week and keep the peace.

Really my only question is bed configuration. If the beds are split to twins are they automatically placed against the long wall or on either side of the window? I know they like to put that simulated wood behind as a headboard. I have seen pictures of the quad/5 pax rooms with it on either side of the window but that is with bunks as well. Just wondered if this is an option or not.

Any experienced 3 to a cabin Breeze or sister ship cruisers input would be helpful!

Thanks in advance.

Dawn

we stayed in one on out cruise in October. The beds were on either side of the window and the couch was a bed at night. there are 2 bathrooms. one with a tub/shower and sink and the other with a shower and toilet. we had no issue finding places to store and keep stuff

Thanks y'all! That is what I had figured but wanted to just see what people said that had experienced this.

I have been in Owner's Suites that had two full Bathrooms but now that I budget cruise with kids I am very thankful for this setup! Especially since the 16 year old is actually a friend of the family and not one of my own. It just worked out he could go with this group but only if I am the one chaperoning him. I guess a big reason for my question was to make sure he is comfortable too! This gives him even a little more distance! LOL!

Thanks again!