Anyone have experience of gluten free on grendeur

Hi I so enjoy my food and the gluten sensitivity has come as a bit of a bummer but I Intend to enjoy my trip I should be OK as I don't have to worry about cross contamination that cealics have to worry about. I've contacted guest services about my gluten free diet

Hi I so enjoy my food and the gluten sensitivity has come as a bit of a bummer but I Intend to enjoy my trip I should be OK as I don't have to worry about cross contamination that cealics have to worry about. I've contacted guest services about my gluten free diet

Hi I've not sailed on grandeur but I have sailed on both Indy and explorer and have never been "gluten poisoned"

Speak to your head waiter and I'm sure you will be fine.

T

Hi I've not sailed on grandeur but I have sailed on both Indy and explorer and have never been "gluten poisoned"

Speak to your head waiter and I'm sure you will be fine.

thank you I'm not to worried now spoke with someone in work who cruises every year and got load or advice

I always make sure I meet with someone on the dinning staff the day I board my ship and let them know about my gluten sensitivity. My waiter usually brings my menu the evening before and lets me pick out what I would like to eat. There are many options that are already gluten free, but they will also go out of their way to make any item you'd like gluten free. Waiters also have access to gluten free bread that they can bring out for you. My Grandeur Maiter D' also went above and beyond making sure there was gluten free french toast for me to order for breakfast several mornings. I am like you and don't have to worry about cross contamination so for breakfast I usually just build my own omelet in the Wind Jammer, but it was nice to have the french toast once or twice during the week :)

Edited by dipndotter421