Who's going when on what?

chaz cruiser

Hi All

new to the site - now checking it up to 5 times a day for new posts!!!

My hubby and I will be travelling on the Pacific Star - Week Fantastique from 30 Sept 06 to 7 Oct 06 leaving Brisbane. Its our first cruise and we will be celebrating our honeymoon and 15th wedding anniversary all rolled into one!!!

Cheers Rach

Hi All

My hubby and I will be travelling on the Pacific Star - Week Fantastique from 30 Sept 06 to 7 Oct 06 leaving Brisbane. Its our first cruise and we will be celebrating our honeymoon and 15th wedding anniversary all rolled into one!!!

Cheers Rach

Welcome Rach!! Have you cruised before? I assume you will be renewing your vows as part of your 15th wedding anniversary celebrations or did you just wait a looooonnnngggg time for the honeymoon!!! Ask any questions you have there is usually someone in here with an answer!

Cheers,

Chaz:)

Welcome Rach!! Have you cruised before? I assume you will be renewing your vows as part of your 15th wedding anniversary celebrations or did you just wait a looooonnnngggg time for the honeymoon!!! Ask any questions you have there is usually someone in here with an answer!

Cheers,

Hi Chaz

Thanks for the welcome. I'm not to sure if we can renew our vows on the pacific star but that would be great. Everytime we have tried to plan a honeymoon - something has happened in our family and it hasn't happened (eg Wedding night - I got sick, 3rd wedding anniversary son got sick, 5th - daughter got sick, etc et- get the picture!!)

This time we are leaving the kids - now 13 and 11 with grandparents and we're leaving the country with minimal phone contact - so hopefully nothing will go wrong!!!

Cheers Rach

Hi Chaz

Thanks for the welcome. I'm not to sure if we can renew our vows on the pacific star but that would be great. Everytime we have tried to plan a honeymoon - something has happened in our family and it hasn't happened (eg Wedding night - I got sick, 3rd wedding anniversary son got sick, 5th - daughter got sick, etc et- get the picture!!)

This time we are leaving the kids - now 13 and 11 with grandparents and we're leaving the country with minimal phone contact - so hopefully nothing will go wrong!!!

Cheers Rach

My goodness!!! I reckon you should take plenty of seasick tablets and a couple of patches as well.Don't want to leave anything to chance!!! LOL Have a great honeymoon

Hi All

Cheers Rach

Hi Rach

Glad you joined us.

Is R632 a new cruise that has been added to the new brochure?

I like to see where everyone is cruising to and R632 is not listed. It jumps from R628 to R634???

Kazza:)

Hi Rach

Glad you joined us.

I like to see where everyone is cruising to and R632 is not listed. It jumps from R628 to R634???

R632 was originally listed on the net but then removed. It shows up on the old brochure (1ssue 1 - with funsaver fares) and the new one (Issue 2 - just come out). I have tripple checked with P & O and it is definitely running - is anyone else going on this one? Rach

Hi Rach

Glad you joined us.

Hi kazza

It's a little consusing. R628 & R 634 are on pg 48 but if you look on pg 51 it lists the 7 day cruises and R632 is one of them. It goes to Noumea, Lifou & Vila.

Karen

Hi kazza

It's a little consusing. R628 & R 634 are on pg 48 but if you look on pg 51 it lists the 7 day cruises and R632 is one of them. It goes to Noumea, Lifou & Vila.

Karen

Thanks Karen

Have found it:)

I also looked on the P&O web site and couldnt find it, but as Rach just said "it was originally listed and then removed"

Kazza

Hi All

Cheers Rach

Hi and welcome from me too rach.

As you can see from my countdown i have no cruises booked but these boards helped me before i went on my cruise and as they are such great people i am still around. Also in the hope that another cruise may appear in my countdown.

Have fun

karon< (yes that is karon with an "o")

welcome aboard Rach, you will find everyone very helpful and friendly. Any questions don't hesitate to ask and there will be someone out there that can help you. They are all a very nice friendly bunch with some great advice. You too will become an addict of this board. Kerri.

most brits on the P and O website - Cruise Connections. It is brill for any info on PandO SHIPS.

SUE:)

And Some of us also on the We Love Cruising Yahoo Group.:D

I check this site most days, but only post if I've got a specific question or can answer someone elses.

So if you have questions about the british P&O fleet, post and hopefully you will get an answer :)

Enjoy your cruises everyone

I will be on the Pacific Star Cruise March 8th three day cruise to nowhere, with my three sisters.

My hubby and I cruised the Sapphire Princess earlier this year.

http://home.iprimus.com.au/marleneann/new_page_23.htm

Marleneann

I have just checkout your website and photos. What a stunning ship Sapphire Princess is. Your photos are just lovely and may i add what a wonderful couple you make in your formal clothes. It sounds like you had a fun time

thanks for posting them here

krn

Pacific Sun N627 Sailing Sept 7 2006 - it's so long away:(

Deb

Welcome on board Deb. The time will fly, believe me. Before you know it you will be sitting on deck sipping a cool drink and enjoying the sea breezes. Then you will be sitting at home trying to decide when you can go again!! If you have any questions please feel free to ask them.

Cheers,

I will be on the Pacific Star Cruise March 8th three day cruise to nowhere, with my three sisters.

My hubby and I cruised the Sapphire Princess earlier this year.

http://home.iprimus.com.au/marleneann/new_page_23.htm

Marleneann

I agree with Karon. The Sapphire Princess is beautiful. Fantastic web page too Marlenann!!

Cheers,

I have just checkout your website and photos. What a stunning ship Sapphire Princess is. Your photos are just lovely and may i add what a wonderful couple you make in your formal clothes. It sounds like you had a fun time

thanks for posting them here

krn

Yes she is a beautiful ship. I wanted to make a point of going to see her while she was in Sydney so on Jan 18th I took the kids down to have a look. I picked that day because the Sun was also in. We got off the train at Circular Quay and saw the Sapphire straight away (you certainly couldn't miss it - it's HUGE!!!). We got the ferry round to Darling Harbour and the Sun looked like a row boat after seeing the Sapphire. But who cares? We're gonna have a great time anyway. There is one thing that spoils the Sapphire though, the stern isn't very attractive.

Karen

Archived