Persian Gardens

shipperx

October 2003: We took the Spa Tour after boarding. They offered Persian Gardens for the full cruise (16 days) for $99 each if we signed up then. That was about 1/2 price as I recall.

Regards

We signed up after the spa tour and the charge was $99 each OR £159 for two people in the same stateroom....very good value for somewhere that would cost $35 per visit. We loved it, after a long day's sightseeing we went to the hydropool then the Persian Gardens and there was often only two of us in there around 6.30pm before we went for late seating dinner.....bliss. What a lovely memory of what I was doing last month at this time instead of commuting to work on a cold rainy Edinburgh morning!

Anng-What ship where you on? I will be on Constellation in November, after reading whatever I could about the Persian Gardens on this board, I decided not to bother with it. However, after reading your post I'm reconsidering.

We got th e weekly pass on the Constellation last Dec. We really liked it but not sure it is worth the money. If you miss a day or two for whatever reason it doesn't make sense. Having said all that we are on the Connie again this December and will probably partake!! The "Rasul" mud bath for two is rather hot btw;)

Can't remember for sure but like the other poster said think the 7day persian garden is about $100 pp. the Rasul is not included in that but can't remember exactly how much it was. I'll pull out my bill for last year and see if i can find it.

Found the AquaSpa Menu of Services from last Dec on connie. Persian Gardens day pass$30, Cruise Pass $99. Rasul (Ancient Mud Ritual) is $83 for two, 60 minutes. Don't forget they add an automatic 10% gratuity to everything! LOL, and the Rasul is a "do it yourselfer!" If you want any other pricws just ask. Not sure if they are on the Celebrity Website.

Archived