Behind the Fun Tour on the Valor

MtnDweller

It was $95.00 pp on the Dream earlier this month. We thought it was well worth it to see the ship from a different perspective. Nice little memento's included 2 pictures, carved swan made of soap, ball cap, small backpack, lanyard, and champagne and mimosa's at the end of the tour. There were also sweet rolls and beverages while waiting for the tour to begin, and cookies in the galley area. Don't know if price is based on size of ship or not.

Wow, you guys made out well. When we did it on the Fantasy we got a lanyard, baseball hat, 2 pics and chocolate covered strawberries in our stateroom later that evening.

It is based on the size of the ship so I know it'll be more than the $55 we paid on the Fantasy.

Thanks.

It is based on the size of the ship so I know it'll be more than the $55 we paid on the Fantasy.

Thanks.

Our PVP told us that it was actually based on the length of the cruise. We cruised on the Victory for 4 nights a few weeks ago and the tour cost $55 for each of us. We thoroughly enjoyed the Behind the Fun Tour and wouldn't hesitate to do it again on a different ship in the future :)

Our PVP told us that it was actually based on the length of the cruise. We cruised on the Victory for 4 nights a few weeks ago and the tour cost $55 for each of us. We thoroughly enjoyed the Behind the Fun Tour and wouldn't hesitate to do it again on a different ship in the future :)

You are correct, it is based upon the length of the cruise. I have slept since then and I was trying to go from memory. I see it has failed me. :D

Well then, it should be $55 as this cruise is the same duration as the one we took in February.