Rose Island snorkeling tour with Stuarts cove?

tamiluvsnorm

I wanted information about the rose island snorkeling tour with Stuarts cove, have you heard of it? I was told it was a 6 hour tour with bbq lunch, kyacks, and inner tubes, hammocks and a beach. Is this a better snorkeling tour than the one that is 4 hours with stuarts cove?

We are getting to the bahamas Oct 26th.

Thanks for your help!

Blessings,

Tami

I wanted information about the rose island snorkeling tour with Stuarts cove, have you heard of it? I was told it was a 6 hour tour with bbq lunch, kyacks, and inner tubes, hammocks and a beach. Is this a better snorkeling tour than the one that is 4 hours with stuarts cove?

We are getting to the bahamas Oct 26th.

Thanks for your help!

Blessings,

Tami

Never heard of a Rose Island Tour from Stuart Cove. (they are located on the South western part of the island and tend to stay there, while Rose Island is located at the North East)

Perhaps you're thinking of Sea Island Adventure.

www.seaislandadventures.com

The outing you described is the SeaIsland 3 in 1 tour to Rose Island.

I thought the tour to rose island was with stuarts cove, made a mistake sorry.

Do you recommend the Stuarts cove over rose island? Also, do you know if we will be able to get off the ship to get to Stuarts cove for the 9:30 snorkeling tour? I haven't booked it yet, just want to know how to get there once I get off the ship! If I am booked, I should be able to get on their boat right?

Thanks so much for your help!

Tami

Stuart Cove is a snorkleing trip, it's not social, no food, etc. You stop at 3 locations and snorkel reefs, wrecks etc. It's exciting and one of the best snorkeling trips in the bahamas.

Sea Islands day at Rose Island is more of a relaxing day at the beach with a reef nearby for your snorkeling pleasure. So.. it depends on what you are looking for.

I enjoy both of these trips immensely, but they are very different.

If you book with Stuart Cove, they will pick you up near the port. I don't know about timing, you would have to check with them about thier pick up times. They are very strick about pickup, as they have several stops to make on a time schedule. I don't know what time you will be off your ship.

Perhaps others can answer.

I thought the tour to rose island was with stuarts cove, made a mistake sorry.

Do you recommend the Stuarts cove over rose island? Also, do you know if we will be able to get off the ship to get to Stuarts cove for the 9:30 snorkeling tour? I haven't booked it yet, just want to know how to get there once I get off the ship! If I am booked, I should be able to get on their boat right?

Thanks so much for your help!

Tami

We're booked to do a snorkeling tour with Stuart Cove's on 10/28 but we have to do the afternoon tour because Disney doesn't dock until 9:30. The paperwork we got from them said to be at the pickup location 15 minutes early. They can't park and wait for passengers because they have to stop on a public one-way street so if you can't be at their pickup location at the dock by 7:45, which is the cruise ship passengers p/u time per their website, than I would suggest taking the afternoon tour if time allows.

What time is the afternoon sail?

We don't get in to Nassau until 2PM staying until later (but not too late)

would like to do an excurision as this is the last day, if we "miss the ship" then we'll just meet it in Ft. Lauderdale lol

Carolyn

• 4 weeks later...
Stuart Cove is a snorkleing trip, it's not social, no food, etc. You stop at 3 locations and snorkel reefs, wrecks etc. It's exciting and one of the best snorkeling trips in the bahamas.

Sea Islands day at Rose Island is more of a relaxing day at the beach with a reef nearby for your snorkeling pleasure. So.. it depends on what you are looking for.

I enjoy both of these trips immensely, but they are very different.

If you book with Stuart Cove, they will pick you up near the port. I don't know about timing, you would have to check with them about thier pick up times. They are very strick about pickup, as they have several stops to make on a time schedule. I don't know what time you will be off your ship.

Perhaps others can answer.

I sure appreciate all of the knowledge you share on these boards, Scubagirl. I'm always looking for your replies to questions. Will Sea Island Adventures pick us up somewhere, or how do we get to where we need to be? Thank you!

Archived