Transatlantic Princess Question?

esquire20

Hi Folks, I am a frequent Princess and Celebrity cruiser, I was thinking of a October 2017 TA from Barcelona to FLL on the Royal. On the S class ships, we like to spend our sea days in the sauna in the solarium, protected from the in climate weather, having already sailed on the Regal, where on the Royal can you be protected from the cold weather? There are no protected pool areas. Will I have to buy a pass for the Spa, how much is that for a 15 day crossing? Thanks for any input. Leslie

As the Regal and Royal are twins, they will be in the same layout. You could purchase a day pass to the Enclave, it might have increased, but it was $39. Voyage-long passes are also available at less cost per day, but one must purchase them for the full voyage.

Edited by cherylandtk

I have done a Barcelona to Florida TA three times on another line. Each of these was September or October. We had glorious weather each time--warm and delightful. I did not buy a spa pass as there was no reason (and I do enjoy the spa area on colder cruises).

I can't address your specific questions, but hopefully your weather will be as wonderful as ours was.