Great News!! $25 Deposit To Hawaii Good Til 11/11/05!!!

Litewait

GUESS WHAT!!:D

~~THE HOT LEI'S & LAVA GROUP CRUISE TO HAWAII~~

~~APRIL 15, 2007~~

~~CARNIVAL SPIRIT~~

JUST GOT OUR $25 DEPOSIT EXTENDED UNTIL NOV. 11, 2005!!!!

I DIDN'T THINK WE COULD DO IT AGAIN:eek: , BE SURE AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE LOW DEPOSIT ON THE CRUISE OF A LIFETIME!

VISIT OUR WEBPAGE FOR THE FANTASTIC PRICING YOU CAN'T GET ANYWHERE ELSE AND

OUR FORUM TO MEET THE GREAT PEOPLE GOING:p

HOPE TO SEE YOU ON BOARD & BEFORE, FEEL FREE TO POST OR EMAIL ME ANY QUESTIONS~

HAVE A GREAT DAY! ANYDAY IS GREAT WHEN YOU CAN BOOK FOR $25!!:D

I know what you mean~ I'd like to cruise twice a year ( I did this year) But probably not in 06. We are doing the Miracle April 06, and Spirit Hawaii April 07.

The nice thing about this one is the low deposit and I have a year between cruises to pay it off.:D

Enjoy your cruise next fall, you can always join us win you win the lottery LOL! Thats my dream...

Just wanted to welcome aboard Roz, Monte & Christopher to our family of "Hot Lei's & Lava" Cruisers!!! It's gonna be a blast and I can't wait to start planning more specific things for the group.

A Birthday/Anniversary Party is a MUST!!

Cabin Crawl

Poker Run

Wine Tasting

Scavenger Hunt

Door Decorating contest...

Participate in all or none it's up to you, but were glad to have you with the gang!!:D

Are any of you playing the scavenger hunt? I'm doing ok so far. I hope we all win one of the anniversary presents.:D

Our group is continuing to grow. I'm excited~~ It's Friday so hope to have an update come Monday from Kevin. Have a great weekend if I don't chat with any of you. It's a busy one for us.:rolleyes:

whoo hoo~

ok, So I put down the $50 for 2 of us in August.. So today I bit the bullet and paid the rest of the deposit to add the 3rd person and booked an aft balcony:D I'm excited our first ever. I figured why not for 12 days, gotta splurge:p I can't wait to meet all the other 36 cabins of CC'ers and growing!

Gonna be a blast;)

• 2 weeks later...

Wanted to get this back up, So everyone gets the chance on the great deal for Hawaii!!

Friday, is the last day to book!!!:eek: with the $25.00 deposit.

Don't miss out~ Weve got a great group going, it's gonna be a blast~ So don't miss out.

Follow the links below for all the info!:p

Have a great day!

we are booking now for this cruise and have been taking bookings since August when the group was formed. So come join us:D

You can continue to book a guarantee as long as there are cabins still in the group allocation. We have increased our allocation once already. So, you can book a guarantee now for 07 and it will stay a guarantee until you

1. add a 3rd person, then you select a cabin or

2. chose to pick a cabin to begin with

the $25 deposit is good for 2 ($50 total) the balance of the deposit ($375.00 per person)is due in Oct. 06 and the final payment is late Dec. 06. So you have plenty of time to come up with the balance.

If you have more than 2 (as in my case) I booked initially for 2 and then when I could, added the 3rd person and pay'd the balance of the deposits. At that time I picked a cabin.:p Got a nice aft cabin.

After Friday anyone booking will have to pay the full $400.00 per person deposit (higher because it's a 12 day)

The pricing is awesome and you can't beat the deposit or the perks!

Have a great night!

One more question, I hope :)

So with this itinerary:

Itinerary

Sun - Ensenada, Mexico

Mon - Fun Day At Sea

Tue - Fun Day At Sea

Wed - Fun Day At Sea

Thu - Fun Day At Sea

Fri - Fun Day At Sea

Sat - Hilo, HI

Sun - Kona, HI

Mon - Maui (Kahului), HI

Tue - Maui (Lahaina), HI

Wed - Cruising Na Pali

Thu - Honolulu, HI

Fri - Honolulu, HI

We leave from Ensenada Port and then end up Honolulu HI so we have to fly home? Where do we embark and disembark.

You embark into buses in San Diego that Carnival provides and take you down to Ensenada.

You disembark in Honolulu and fly home from there. I knoe several are spending extra days there afterwards. We are flying home because of school.

Feel free to ask away!:D

You embark into buses in San Diego that Carnival provides and take you down to Ensenada.

You disembark in Honolulu and fly home from there. I know several are spending extra days there afterwards. We are flying home because of school.

Feel free to ask away!:D

Archived