Transfer Voucher Problems

Has anyone ever had a problem with private transfer vouchers from RCI?

They changed my flight last month, they have now sent my private transfer vouchers through and they have my old flight times on them. I have rang them over 5 times for it to be corrected, they confirm the new flight times on the phone to me and state the new vouchers will be sent over within the hour, each and every time I don't receive the email.

I am getting quite concerned and don't really know how to proceed as in fairness they seem helpful on the phone and fill me with confidence that it will be sorted this time but it never does... Any suggestions please? Thanks

have you tried going direct to the supplier of the transfer ? the last few transfers i have had with rcc have been with holiday taxis https://www.holidaytaxis.com/en/getbooking/?gclid=cnti-_6iu8wcfdiv0wodg_4jaw

you just need your reservation number which is on your guest ticket booklet

Thanks for your advice, I hadn't actually thought about that. I spoke with Royal again after writing this post and will give them 24 hours and then go via holiday taxis, they are the approved supplier as it was their name on the wrong voucher. Thanks for your help :)

Thanks for your advice, I hadn't actually thought about that. I spoke with Royal again after writing this post and will give them 24 hours and then go via holiday taxis, they are the approved supplier as it was their name on the wrong voucher. Thanks for your help :)

In the future, it is always better to do your own transfers from private suppliers. I have a company I always use, and the car is always waiting for us. Good luck this time.

Hopefully it works out for you. Our very first cruise 11-12 years ago we used RCCL transfers. Have never done it since. Of of course it depends on port and location, but in most cases it's both easier and cheaper to use a taxi.

Not to sound like a broken record but I have found Royal to be very sub standard in many areas pre cruise. Documents have failed to be sent on a number of occasions and I have had at least 10 phone conversations with them. I will be going through a TA next time. But you live and your learn I suppose. As soon as I'm on board with a beer in hand I'm sure I will forget about these issues though. Thanks for everyone's advice