Magic/Breeze/Dream 8236/8240

AdG15

Hi,

We're booked on Carnival Magic this summer in connecting stateroom 8236 and 8240 and I am looking for your opinions on these rooms on Magic (or Breeze, or Dream because I believe these are the same?). Can the partition between the balconies be opened? Is this a good location? Pictures are of course very welcome!

Thanks!

We were just on the Breeze. The partitions on both sides of our balcony(6433) were able to be open. Ours want latched because they had washed the deck down that morning. Room steward has the tool to open the divider. Have fun!! We booked the Magic for next April....

We were just on the Breeze. The partitions on both sides of our balcony(6433) were able to be open. Ours want latched because they had washed the deck down that morning. Room steward has the tool to open the divider. Have fun!! We booked the Magic for next April....

Thanks! I'll try to write a review, let me know if you have specific questions and I'll try to find the answer in August.

Hi,

We're booked on Carnival Magic this summer in connecting stateroom 8236 and 8240 and I am looking for your opinions on these rooms on Magic (or Breeze, or Dream because I believe these are the same?). Can the partition between the balconies be opened? Is this a good location? Pictures are of course very welcome!

Thanks!

Here is the description from Carnival of the room. It doesn't appear that the partition between the two rooms you are booked in can be left open.

8236 8C 185/35 = 220 sq ft

Beds: twin/king

Cabin connects to: 8240

View: window and balcony

Balcony partition connects to: 8232

Bathroom: shower-toilet-sink

Features: flat screen-TV, telephone, 110 AC current, individual climate control, hair dryer, safe, minibar, 3-closets, sofa and coffee table

Balcony features: 2 patio chairs and table

While all of the partitions can be opened, leaving them open isn't an option if the partition swings in front of the balcony door.

Good Luck, I'll watch for your review to see if this description was accurate.

• 3 months later...
Hi,

Thanks!

I believe that the partitions can be opened.

Sorry that I cannot share an opinion about connecting staterooms. However, I have cruised aboard the Magic a few times, the Dream last year and the Breeze several weeks ago. I am booked again for the Breeze 09/11/2016. I enjoyed the Magic and the Breeze. If the Dream was my only choice....I WOULD STAY HOME!

I believe that the partitions can be opened.

Sorry that I cannot share an opinion about connecting staterooms. However, I have cruised aboard the Magic a few times, the Dream last year and the Breeze several weeks ago. I am booked again for the Breeze 09/11/2016. I enjoyed the Magic and the Breeze. If the Dream was my only choice....I WOULD STAY HOME!

I called carnival yesterday regarding this on the magic because this is 2 of the rooms they offered to me because I want connecting rooms. The CSR said the rooms are connecting inside, but the balcony connect on the opposite sides of each room.

We were on the dream last year- i believe it was 8424 and 8428, but they were connecting rooms inside and we were also able to get the balcony divider opened. They were able to open it outward. I'll have to look and see if i have any pictures.

We were on the dream last year- i believe it was 8424 and 8428, but they were connecting rooms inside and we were also able to get the balcony divider opened. They were able to open it outward. I'll have to look and see if i have any pictures.

Interesting if you were in 8424/8428. Carnival says that 8424 balcony partition connects to 8420. So is it that every balcony can open it just depends on whether or not it blocks the door to the cabin? I just moved our rooms last night, and I hope they didn't restrict my options based on incorrect information. I am now in 8233/8237 and they told me the balconies connect.

It was definitely 8424 and 8428. The steward wasnt able to do it. They had to send someone from engineering or somewhere. This year we are in 8431/8435, on the exact opposite side of the ship.

Did they remove the door or just took a different set of keys/tool?

• 4 months later...
Hi,

Thanks!

Did you stay in 8236 & 8240 over the Summer? Was the partition able to be opened? Any room pics from the Balcony?

We'll be on the Magic this June in cabins 8408 and 8412 that connect on the interior. I thought I remember reading that the balconies cannot be opened.

On the Legend we had 3 cabins in a row with all the dividers open.

• 4 weeks later...

We will be on the Magic this August booked in cabins 8203 and 8207 which are connecting cabins inside and hope we can open the balcony dividers also. I know i read somewhere that each of those cabins connects to the opposite side but really hope we can open the balcony partitions between our 2 cabins too! Im already stressed out that we booked way too forward and will have the bridge blocking our view.

If that is the biggest thing in life that you have to be stressed over you should be happy! Really dude....take a break!

This vacation will be my break .......dude! No need for you to comment on what im stressing out over on a day to day bass. You have no clue what I could be going thru in life..........and BTW when Im spending close to 10k on a family vacation its my business if Im "stressing out" not yours.

I called carnival yesterday regarding this on the magic because this is 2 of the rooms they offered to me because I want connecting rooms. The CSR said the rooms are connecting inside, but the balcony connect on the opposite sides of each room.

yes, this is true. If they connect on the inside they don't on the balcony. I was told this before we booked and decided we wanted to connect outside on the balcony more than inside. If it were with kids it would have been different.