Grand Bahama Day Passes

cruisejunkie76

• 2 weeks later...
I just contacted the Grand Lucayan inquiring about day passes and was told that they are no longer issuing day passes. Do you have to order from a third party?

I was also told that by them but yesterday they sent me a message saying they can be purchased thru shoreexcursioneer.com

Thanks so much! Just ordered from shoreexcursioner.com

I hope we enjoy it! This is the first cruise for myself and my 2 daughters (18 & 20) Hope we enjoy it!

Any suggestions about a resort in Nassau?

When will you be in Freeport? We are there next month on the 18th. My daughters are 18 and 16 and we are so excited.

For Nassau since it's kinda weird hours 11-10pm we just plan to walk over to Junkanoo beach and go to the tiki bikini hut since it's got such great reviews!

• 3 weeks later...
The All Inclusive Viva Wyndham in Freeport offers Day Passes. It is about a 15-20 minute taxi ride from the pier. But nice choice with beautiful beach and a lot of activities.
where do you buy passed for this hotel?

where do you buy passed for this hotel?

They can be purchased thru a third party vendor, not shoreexcursioneer I don't think. I remember looking into it but they are very expensive I think around $90 per person maybe? It's all inclusive but it doesn't include the taxi either so we went with the grand Lucayan, not all inclusive but so much cheaper!

Good choice! We are just doing the free beach in Nassau. 2 weeks from today we embark OMG!!!!

There are 4 other ships in port the day we're in Nassau and I thought about doing the free beach/Tiki Bikini Bar, but thought it may be a little crowded. Still pondering!!!!

Let the count down begin!!

There are 4 other ships in port the day we're in Nassau and I thought about doing the free beach/Tiki Bikini Bar, but thought it may be a little crowded. Still pondering!!!!

Let the count down begin!!

Yes it will probably be busy for us too with 4 ships total but we will check it out anyways :)