Spa Packages

mtgman101

I have found it virtually impossible to get any clear descriptions of the services offered in the spa packages, which seem to be attractively priced, IMO. There are 3-4 types of massages with no description, various body treatments, likewise with no descriptions, etc. I have tried calling customer service who advised an e-mail, sent an e-mail got no response. Anyone have any more details or other suggestions ? Thanks

I have found it virtually impossible to get any clear descriptions of the services offered in the spa packages, which seem to be attractively priced, IMO. There are 3-4 types of massages with no description, various body treatments, likewise with no descriptions, etc. I have tried calling customer service who advised an e-mail, sent an e-mail got no response. Anyone have any more details or other suggestions ? Thanks

MSC's website lists the spa packages:

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Already-Booked/Cruise-Upgrade/Individual-Wellness-Packages.aspx

Gambee had posted a a spa menu,,but that was almsot 2 years ago so it may not be up to date:

http://www.cruisewithgambee.com/msc-cruises-divina-spa-prices/

If you do book a package, male sure to go to the spa when you get onboard to get your appointments made, so you get a better choice of availability.

I almost always have a spa package and my last cruise last month was no exception. I pretty much went to the spa right away and did get booked but found the choice of slots wasn't as good as previously. Admittedly some people had boarded a day or 2 before me. Later in the cruise, I wanted to change a slot and could not get one on my first choice of day. I was a bit sunrises but then someone explained that the spa was busier since the info diction of the Aurea experience with people in those categories booking their included massages.

Can I disagree with the above? This past week the spa girls have been giving out flyers with reduced rates daily. They were not busy at all! I just walked in one day and got 2 treatments immediately. And on the first gala night was offered a choice of at least 3 different times.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Can I disagree with the above? This past week the spa girls have been giving out flyers with reduced rates daily. They were not busy at all! I just walked in one day and got 2 treatments immediately. And on the first gala night was offered a choice of at least 3 different times.

Well since you were on a different ship, then it is likely you had a different experience.

My cruise was a repo with a lot of sea days, so that no doubt added to the demand. I have sailed with MSC 20 times now (including many other repos) and this was the first time I'd ever noticed a high demand. It was also the first time I'd sailed with them since Aurea experience was introduced.

Sorry we were on the Divina and only 2 sea days.

No worries. Your experience is probably more relevant to the OP as Imsuspect she'll also be going on the DIvina.

It's good to know rpthat not all ships are busier though as I do like my spa appointments and having to get that

M around 17-18.30 was not the time I usually prefer. Perhaps I'll find it easier to get spots next month on a port intensive sailing.