Chefs Table

MsMistiS

My FH and I are cruising on the Dream in September for our honeymoon. This is only our second cruise and he would really like to try the Chefs Table since it's such a special occasion. The issue is I am a vegetarian so almost everything they will be serving I do not eat. Has anyone tried the Chefs Table as a vegetaria or know if they provide anything for vegetarians? I certainly want to give him the experience he wants on our honeymoon but it is a lot of money to spend for me to not eat anything.

We love the chefs table, and they will make a vegetarian option for you. Just let them know when you make the reservation. I am not a vegetarian but shared the table with a lady who was on the Conquest and she was quite pleased. Wish I could remember exactly what they served....

Agreed, you should not worry at all and definitely book it! As soon as you get on the ship go to the steakhouse to confirm you have the reservation and they will ask you at that time if you have any special needs or restrictions so just let them know then. The chef will tailor your meal to suit you.

I do not have any restrictions and admittedly I did not like everything they served but I was impressed with ALL of it and really enjoyed all but one or two items. I remember the first time we did it there was a lady who had restrictions (I think she was allergic to shell fish) so they made sure to prepare special dishes for her and they looked as wonderful as everyone else.

Enjoy!

• 1 month later...

I know I'm extremely late to this post but I've attended a Chefs Table on the Breeze. I do not eat anything red or pork & they were very accommodating. The chef even come to me personally to ask whether I would like a chicken or vegetarian dish when the beef course was served. The appetizers with meat were substituted as well. I really enjoyed it & I'm looking forward to my next one on the sunshine in August.

We did the chefs table on the conquest in May. My daughter is a vegan. I emailed ahead of time and asked if she could be accommodated and it was no problem at all. It was a really enjoyable experience. The chef visited her after each course was served and described to the rest of the group to provide her with a description of the dishes she was served. she was very pleased with it and really liked the majority of the courses.