Grand lucayan questions

Cant_Wait1996

Hi all! We will be in Freeport in June and was looking at getting a day pass at the grand lucayan. My questions are first, is it better to reserve ahead of time thru a 3rd party or just wait to buy at the hotel? I know we run the risk of it being sold out but we are the only ship in port that day.

My second question is has anyone ever rented water sports from the beach there? My daughters want to parasail and it says that's available there. We were going to do it the day before in Nassau but I figured if it's available there that will be easier.

We haven't cruised in 20 years and my daughters never have so its all new to us and we've never been to the Bahamas either so I want to be somewhere safe and clean. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
We didn't do any watersports, but we did reserve the Grand Lucayan through Shore Excursioneer. I would rather be safe than sorry, and secure a spot ahead of time. :) The beach at GL is beautiful, and the pool is really nice. Have a great cruise!

Thanks! We are reserving thru shore excursioneer because I was told by the resort they are no longer selling passes and they can be obtained thru them.