Question about Viking Homelands with a pre extension in Iceland

cmbath

We are on the Homelands Cruise and we are do Iceland as part of a pre tour. We are close enough that our plane flights have been scheduled, but I see nothing for getting from Iceland to Stockholm.

Should I be worried and start checking to see what is going on?

Pleasantly surprised with a phone call from a Viking Rep. She saw this post and figured out who I was and fixed it. Then she called to make sure everything was good. Thanks.

Doesn't surprise me. Once, while on a cruise, I was reporting live on an ongoing thread about the itinerary and mentioned that Viking really needed to do something about the QuietVox headsets that were really left hear only (aka, my deaf ear) and could not be substituted with one's own headset because of the proprietary jack. I was not looking for an immediate solution to my problem but the next thing I knew staff was at the cabin door with a jury-rigged headset for me; one of the crew had cobbled a proprietary jack onto some ear buds. The first attempt didn't work and I thanked them for trying and I would manage with what I had. Not acceptable. They tried until they made it work --and I could hear for the rest of the trip with my special headset. Now I hear that the QuietVox on the Sea have a standard jack, so we can use our own headsets if we wish (and I do!).

Viking most definitely follows these threads.

Edited by Peregrina651