Carnival Magic Funtimes, menues, youth clubs

tayzia00

Good morning!!

My family will be sailing out in July on the Magic doing the Eastern itinerary. This will be our first cruise on the Magic and our first cruise out of Port Canaveral. My DH and I will be celebrating our 1st anniversary. We are thinking of doing the Steakhouse the first night and trying to figure out a good day to do the Italian restaurant for dinner. We have our 3 children going with us (DD 16, DS 13, DS 11) and will be joining the youth camps. If anyone has or can get a copy of the funtimes, youth camp itinerary, and the daily restaurant menus that would be awesome!!!! I can provide my email address if this would make it easier.

Thanks in advance!!!!

:):):)

I have them the fun times last week all on PDF file. I don't have a PDF converter but I can email them to you if you like.

I also have the youth (Stingrays and Sharks) schedules for the week.

I will try to link them to this thread when I get home this evening.

I do not have all the menu's sorry but do have day 1

I have them the fun times last week all on PDF file. I don't have a PDF converter but I can email them to you if you like.

I also have the youth (Stingrays and Sharks) schedules for the week.

I will try to link them to this thread when I get home this evening.

I do not have all the menu's sorry but do have day 1

Thanks, we're also sailing the Magic to the Eastern Caribbean in July would LOVE to see the Fun Times :)

Good morning!!

My family will be sailing out in July on the Magic doing the Eastern itinerary. This will be our first cruise on the Magic and our first cruise out of Port Canaveral. My DH and I will be celebrating our 1st anniversary. We are thinking of doing the Steakhouse the first night and trying to figure out a good day to do the Italian restaurant for dinner. We have our 3 children going with us (DD 16, DS 13, DS 11) and will be joining the youth camps. If anyone has or can get a copy of the funtimes, youth camp itinerary, and the daily restaurant menus that would be awesome!!!! I can provide my email address if this would make it easier.

Thanks in advance!!!!

:):):)

Do you have someone to watch the kids the first night? I assume the 16 year old is good to go, but as you may know the camps aren't open the first night. So the steakhouse could be an issue. Just an FYI.

We book the Italian place the first night as the kids (ours are younger) enjoy the place and food.

We pick the steakhouse another night when we know the kids will be watched.

Meanwhile her she is at her PC berth

20160430_104959_zpsxfmfloua.jpg

Do you have someone to watch the kids the first night? I assume the 16 year old is good to go, but as you may know the camps aren't open the first night. So the steakhouse could be an issue. Just an FYI.

We book the Italian place the first night as the kids (ours are younger) enjoy the place and food.

We pick the steakhouse another night when we know the kids will be watched.

Thank you for this information!!! I was not aware that they would not be open the first night. This will be our second cruise with the kiddos. The first cruise we went with the whole family (aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents), so we ate in the MDR each night of the cruise. I will try the Italian Restaurant for the first night, as that was a restaurant we wanted to do with them sometime on the cruise anyway, and find another night for the Steakhouse.

• 1 month later...
I just posted all but one page in a new thread, so that these other threads did not get too messy.

Enjoy

I will scan the kids club stuff at work tonight.

Hello. I would love your link to the kids club schedule. I am looking for the 12-14 year olds. If anyone has it Thanks so much !

Hello. I would love your link to the kids club schedule. I am looking for the 12-14 year olds. If anyone has it Thanks so much !

In my signature is Magic 2014. The Schedule for 12-14 is posted. This was out of Galveston, but they don't change them much.