Question about Getaway balcony Deck 14

Hi everyone!

So I just got assigned my guarantee balcony cabin for my Getaway cruise on May 22. I am mid ship Deck 14 which is the highest deck of cabins.

Has anyone had a balcony cabin on Deck 14 on the Getaway before? Thoughts? I believe the buffet is above us, would that be noisy early in the morning?

Based on pictures, it looks like there is an over hang from the above deck that jets out at least a few feet passed the balcony. Just wondering if anyone has any comments about that?

Thanks!!

Hi everyone!

So I just got assigned my guarantee balcony cabin for my Getaway cruise on May 22. I am mid ship Deck 14 which is the highest deck of cabins.

Has anyone had a balcony cabin on Deck 14 on the Getaway before? Thoughts? I believe the buffet is above us, would that be noisy early in the morning?

Based on pictures, it looks like there is an over hang from the above deck that jets out at least a few feet passed the balcony. Just wondering if anyone has any comments about that?

Thanks!!

Being under the buffet is something I would not pick given the choice. You may not have a noise issue but it is probably higher there than most other places.

I don't think any part of the ship has PASSED any other part of the ship. :D

Being under the buffet is something I would not pick given the choice. You may not have a noise issue but it is probably higher there than most other places.

I don't think any part of the ship has PASSED any other part of the ship. :D

thanks for the reply