Included Specialty Dining In Addition to Luminae

atlaturne

Cruising on Celebrity for first time.Booked cruise in Nov 2015 for June 2016 cruise-10 days in length,Sky Suite .At time of booking,was told by Celebrity that Sky Suite got in addition to Luminae,a certain number of other specialty dining visits included.I think they said so many per person based on length of cruise?

Could someone in the know,explain to me what this includes and how many nites on a 10 day cruise.

I understand that this was discontinued for reservations made after Jan.1

Thanks

Cruising on Celebrity for first time.Booked cruise in Nov 2015 for June 2016 cruise-10 days in length,Sky Suite .At time of booking,was told by Celebrity that Sky Suite got in addition to Luminae,a certain number of other specialty dining visits included.I think they said so many per person based on length of cruise?

Could someone in the know,explain to me what this includes and how many nites on a 10 day cruise.

I understand that this was discontinued for reservations made after Jan.1

Thanks

It should include 2, as that is what we have. This went away as of January 1st of this year, 2016...I believe 8 to 14 days = 2 It includes any two of the specialty restaurants on your ship.

Edited by Lastdance