Chef's Table - Harmony of the Seas

I read in the brochures that Harmony would be having the Chef's Table but this is not reflected in the online Cruise Planner. I called RCCL and they were stumped as to why this was the case - first they said oh Harmony doesn't have it, and then they backtracked. Can this typically be booked online or do we have to wait till we get onboard given that it seats so few people?

Thanks!

On Oasis we always book Chef's Table online.

I've noticed that RCCL's website is all over the place with CT. In some screens, a ship will be listed as having it, while in others it will be listed as not having it.

I would be amazed if Harmony didn't have it, since the others in its class do and it's quite well received.

On Oasis we always book Chef's Table online.

I've noticed that RCCL's website is all over the place with CT. In some screens, a ship will be listed as having it, while in others it will be listed as not having it.

I would be amazed if Harmony didn't have it, since the others in its class do and it's quite well received.

Yes it is very strange why this is not showing up online. Oh well, will keep checking and hoping it will be surreptitiously added in!

I just looked at my January reservation. I was able to make a reservation months ago and I'm still seeing it on my calendar. However, I see that Chef's Table is no longer shown as a choice under dining for my trip.

I just looked at my January reservation. I was able to make a reservation months ago and I'm still seeing it on my calendar. However, I see that Chef's Table is no longer shown as a choice under dining for my trip.

Interesting...perhaps it sold out or something!

I find that a lot of info isn't up-to-date on the HOS cruise planner. As of yesterday, they are only showing 3 days of entertainment for the July 14, 2016 sailing. I called RCCI when I could only book the "headliner" show on the 14th at 8:00. They were no help at all. Seems that they have some kinks to iron out.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I find that a lot of info isn't up-to-date on the HOS cruise planner. As of yesterday, they are only showing 3 days of entertainment for the July 14, 2016 sailing. I called RCCI when I could only book the "headliner" show on the 14th at 8:00. They were no help at all. Seems that they have some kinks to iron out.

Yes, same for us. And we could only book Coastal Kitchen after 9pm every evening! Also, no Dreamworks Character breakfast is up for booking yet. They have to try to get their act together soon; our cruise is 1 month away! LOL