Spa Pass Question - shows as mid week start

We are cruising on the Epic embarking in Rome on July 6th. There is also embarkation in Marseille on July 9th and in Barcelona on July 10th before we disembark Rome on July 13th. I went to book Thermal Suite passes for my husband and I today and found that it showed all three dates as starting dates but on 7/6 (our first day) I could only book for myself, not DH too.

So I called NCL and she went in and booked for me but when I go on MyNCL now it shows as the Thermal Pass starting on 7/9.

Why would I pay for a week pass that I can only use for half the week?? Has anyone else experienced this? Should I call NCL back?

You should call back to be sure. The 3 different embarkation ports is a new thing for NCL this season so they may have screwed something up here.

Calling them now. When I booked Burn the Floor and then went back to my summary, it showed me as booked for Thermal pass on our embarkation day and then it's listed again 3 days later with no guest name next to it!

We went on this cruise last year, embarking in Rome. Everything is geared towards Barcelona. The dailies will say Day 4 when you board. We had could not book things after Saturday since that was the end of the cruise for Barcelona. We had to wait for Saturday to book them. We had the UDP, and then the first night at the Cirque was suppose to be free. Our first night they did not even perform. But finally it was set up the Barcelona night was free. We had to ask a few time about the mid- week laundry special since it was never published for Rome passengers. Basically what I am trying to say is I think NCL computer system cannot handle a cruise with multiple embarkments very well. So that is probably why it has that date. But most likely on board they will get it set up correctly. Hope it works out. We liked the Rome-to-Rome version.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by 20YearsBetweenCruises