Booking on My Viking Journey

t&c_traveling

Hello,

I was wondering when you book an excursion on my Viking journey, does it go by East coast time, Pacific coast time or Norwegian time? I just want to make sure I can book the excursions as soon as I can. Thanks in advance

Just went thru this and it is West Coast (Calif. time). I live in Northern Calif. and got on at exactly 12:01 midnight. Tried 11:59 and it wouldn't let me in, so I logged out of MVJ and came back on at midnight. My friend didn't log out in exact see thing and he kept getting blocked until he logged out and came back in. Good luck. We are on the Star Viking Homeland cruise sailing on July 10 from Stockholm. I got all 3 of the "freebie" tours and all 3 of the paid tours we wanted, and at the times we wanted. We have booked private tours for Tallinn, St. P, Warnemunde, Copenhagen, Stavanger, and Flam. My friends were equally successful. Good luck!!

Just went thru this and it is West Coast (Calif. time). I live in Northern Calif. and got on at exactly 12:01 midnight. Tried 11:59 and it wouldn't let me in, so I logged out of MVJ and came back on at midnight. My friend didn't log out in exact see thing and he kept getting blocked until he logged out and came back in. Good luck. We are on the Star Viking Homeland cruise sailing on July 10 from Stockholm. I got all 3 of the "freebie" tours and all 3 of the paid tours we wanted, and at the times we wanted. We have booked private tours for Tallinn, St. P, Warnemunde, Copenhagen, Stavanger, and Flam. My friends were equally successful. Good luck!!

Greetings from your neighbors just to the south of you in VTown..We are doing the same cruise in September.

You should do fine. Just make sure you online at 1200 or 1201--too earlier and you'll get frozen out. We were lucky and now have 3 Viking "freebies", 3 Viking paid, and 7 on our own paid private tours. Our next challenge is at midnight on May 10 to book our private dining.

We were on Viking Homelands last Aug. Although the Star had a technical problem and we had to dock in Estonia for several days and miss a few ports, we had a fabulous time.