Booking through online TA???

akba15

I am planning to book a cruise on MSC Divina through an online TA. Will I be able to see my cruise information on MSC's website? Will I be able to book excursions, etc. through MSC's website myself? Will I have to go through the TA?

I have never used an online TA before and want to make sure I understand the details of it - Thanks!

I am planning to book a cruise on MSC Divina through an online TA. Will I be able to see my cruise information on MSC's website? Will I be able to book excursions, etc. through MSC's website myself? Will I have to go through the TA?

I have never used an online TA before and want to make sure I understand the details of it - Thanks!

My suggestion would be to either book directly with MSC or use a reputable TA. Some of the online TA's can be a bit sketchy. You're best bet is to do a little research on https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Homepage.aspx. Find the cruise and date you would like to sail on, and then look at the prices. Also,,,you want to be sure that the TA you choose is an MSC partner,,,they will be able to get you the best deals and some extras most of the time.

Edited by Mikesa1721

Thanks

If I do book with an online TA will I be able to log into MSCs website to see my booking and add my own excursions?

Once you receive a booking number from your TA,,you should be able to log into your booking and add excursions, drink packages,,,etc, :) I'm able to log into our bookings and we used a TA for both of our sailings.

Edited by Mikesa1721