Choiceair and Go Big promos

It might be a dumb question but is the [latest] ChoiceAir promo able to be combined with the Go Big promotion?

The numbers game is funny when you compare higher suite prices (that already include drinks/internet) between:

- Go Big (basically just adds tips and OBC).. never seems to be cheaper

- Resident Rate

- ChoiceAir ($1000 pp savings on air)

No I believe in the fine print of the choiceair promo it states not combinable with any other offer, including GBGBGB! Promo.

Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by QE2_Fan

I have found Choice air better priced than other big travel sites. Some times not so much but other significant. Again it depends on when you book, Tuesday, during a elephant stampede, Wednesday on a full moon or while the Northern lights are are seen in Florida.

No I believe in the fine print of the choiceair promo it states not combinable with any other offer, including GBGBGB! Promo.

Cheers

Correct, we rebooked to a suite using the Choice Air promo and they accepted the rebooking even though we had already booked air previously via Choice. You have to run the cost benefit for each to decide which one is best.

Unfortunately it's sort of an odd PROMO (IMHO) and impossible to figure out your cruise fare without calling Celebrity.

The legal terms for this are:

All prices and offers apply to new individual bookings, are subject to availability and change without notice, capacity controlled, not combinable with any other offer, including, but not limited to, Summer Sale, Exciting Deals, Reduced Air, Category specials, Seniors, Resident, Interline, travel agent, and employee rates. Offer is not applicable to groups or Cruisetours. Single occupancy guests are eligible for offers.

Offer does not apply to interior or ocean view staterooms, is not combinable with any other offer, promotion or discounted rate, including, but not limited to, Go Big, Better, Best, Celebrity Explorations, Exciting Deals, Interline, Senior, resident rates, net rates, travel agent, and employee rates. No refunds or credits for unused options. Offer and prices are subject to availability and change without notice, capacity controlled, and not applicable to charters or contracted groups. Single occupancy bookings eligible for Offer.

1) Odd that two different paragraphs mention what it's not combinable with but only the 2nd paragraph mentioned the Go Big promo.

2) Given ALL the possible rates you can get from the website are excluded from the promo, how the heck to you find a cruise fare :eek: (this is where you have to call Celebrity)

I gave up figuring what rate this applies to and called Celebrity where I was told that the Go Big rate was the STANDARD rate (I had to hold back a laugh) that included one of the Perks. In order to get the Choice Air Promo I would have to call and have the Perks removed and choose the Choice Air Promo instead and the standard rate would remain unchanged.

Seems it would have been easier and clearer to make the Choice Air Promo part of the Go Big package.

In looking at the cruises I am interested in (10+ days) it would make no sense (for me) to drop the go big and go for the Choice Air promo... but perhaps for others it would.

Edited by RickT