FINALLY-Details About Zenith Dry-Dock

CarnyMan

We're booked on Zenith 12/17 so are hungry for details! Thanks for whetting our appetites.

I have been told by a TA that some Celebrity ships have Tempurpedic mattresses. Is this true? I wonder if the Zenith is upgrading the mattresses as well as the linens?

I guess we'll have to wait until 11/5 to know for sure---it's up to all of you who are booked on her early post-drydock sailings!

No Temperpedic mattresses. They have some mattress pillowtop pads.. but that is it. And not in every category.

We're booked on Zenith 12/17 so are hungry for details! Thanks for whetting our appetites.

I have been told by a TA that some Celebrity ships have Tempurpedic mattresses. Is this true? I wonder if the Zenith is upgrading the mattresses as well as the linens?

I guess we'll have to wait until 11/5 to know for sure---it's up to all of you who are booked on her early post-drydock sailings!

No Temperpedic mattresses. They have some mattress pillowtop pads.. but that is it. And not in every category.

We're just off the 10/15 - 10/22 Bermuda Cruise

(Detailed Review at: http://www.lavasurfer.com/info/bermuda.html)

Glad to hear the linens are being replaced. That was an obvious item. (My bedsheets had stains and holes, but they were comfortable). There was nothing wrong with the towels, or any napkins/tablecloths we used in the main dining room. I'd be surprised if they didn't replace the deck chairs as well. I've seen better at garage sales.

The Atlantic and Bahamas Decks (where the carpet replacement is scheduled) are the two highest passenger decks where the suites and Celebrity Concierge Class cabins are located.

Maybe it was mentioned above, but I didn't see it. Zenith is in drydock at Charleston, SC.

• 2 months later...

Carnyman

Would you mind sharing the e-mail addresses.

We are booked on the Zenith, with another couple, trying to put together a larger group; and have a few questions would like answered on cabins, etc

Say...that's good news about Zenith! We're booked well in advance on Z for 11/3/06 going for 14 days out of Tampa. We were on it for 14 days last March to Eastern Caribbean and loved it. Refurbishing will make it just that much better. Thanks for getting the word out.

We're doing the 13 nights before you board; looking forward to the changes. We did the 14 night out of Jax in 2004 and she did need a bit of updating. I had a great time, but won't miss the awful bathroom sinks and loose tiles. I'm reading this from the top, so I don't know what was just posted. I hope to catch up before bedtime!

Archived