Anyone on a Deck 6 Balcony mid-ship Starboard?

les37b

I booked a balcony on Deck 6, however, I saw that the Circle C and Video Arcade were on that deck so I changed to Deck 8. I had a vision of kids running up and down the hall at night while their parents danced the night away. Not all parents but I have seen some. Let me rephrase, most parents watch the kids but it is the select few that bother me. OK hopefully I did not offend anyone, not intended.

I booked a balcony on Deck 6, however, I saw that the Circle C and Video Arcade were on that deck so I changed to Deck 8. I had a vision of kids running up and down the hall at night while their parents danced the night away. Not all parents but I have seen some. Let me rephrase, most parents watch the kids but it is the select few that bother me. OK hopefully I did not offend anyone, not intended.

Not offended... but maybe concerned now! lol

I hadn't even spotted those in the deck, though we are a fair bit away from them, so I'm expecting it'll be ok.

I was just interested in the view from the balcony. Its nice to be able to look down as the ship cuts through the water ...... but looking at the deck plans, I suspect that isnt remotely going to happen and the view will be the promenade and lifeboats! Obviously it wont change anything.... but just interested to see it.

Sitting on a balcony normally affords privacy - but i have a feeling thats not going to be the case.