Thermal Suite Pass

don1976

Hi. I got the impression that the thermal suite pass with the "Unlimited Duration" was something that you buy once.

However, logging onto NCL, it's asking to select a date, and then a time.

What's the story with the unlimited duration thing ? Can we go back the next day, and the day after etc or do we need to pay each day ?

We sail from Barcelona on the Epic on 17th July. Interestingly, the dates it's got available for the spa pass are just 17th, 20th & 23rd. Are these dates the only ones available do you think because the other days are full/over subscribed ?

It lists those dates because those are the 3 embarkation ports on this cruise (Barcelona on the 17th, Rome on the 20th, Marseille on the 23rd). But it should not actually offer you these choices, because your cruise starts in Barcelona and you can only buy the spa pass for the duration of your cruise. You get unlimited visits for a one-time payment.

Others have reported problems with the spa pass for Epic cruises this season (wrong date). Be sure to pick the first day of your cruise, and make sure it shows up correctly in the confirmation they send you after purchasing.

Thanks. The dates make sense now.

I was starting to get worried that it was going to cost me a fortune. I'd promised the wife that she could pop in for an hour here and there whilst I was busy doing activities with my daughter.

I had a similar question. It also asks for a delivery date when trying to book a photo package or obc. The dates shown are for each day of my cruise.
That is normal, because sometimes people buy those as gifts for someone in the cabin and they want it delivered on their birthday in the middle of the cruise, that sort of thing.

But it's a good idea not to ask for a delivery late in the cruise, because things do occasionally go wrong with these orders and you want to have plenty of time to sort things out with them on board.

Hmmm...I've never seen that option with the thermal spa pass. You should have it for the entire duration. I think it may be just the NCL site, its been having some glitches the past week.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...

I have never heard of the pass already being on your card at check-in. You have to stop by the spa, where they should have a record of your purchase. But sometimes things go missing, so it's not a bad idea to have a copy of your confirmation with you, just in case (saved to smartphone/tablet is fine, no need to waste time and paper printing it out).