Beer?

OnTheWater50

I seem to recall that the draft was Carlsberg and there was a decent range of bottled beers which included both international drafts and more craft style products but sorry I cannot recall the exact brands. What I do recall that it was cold and clear and free flowing when required!

Neil

I don't remember the exact brands but my husband was delighted to find a nice selection of porters (which means more than the token bottle of Guinness 🙄). He'd long since given up the thought of finding anything but lager variations on any cruise line out there!

• 2 weeks later...

Scrolling through some photos from our March/April cruise I saw that I had a photo of the beers price list. I will try and attach it to this post.

I took a liking to the Grimbergen dark which the waiters would happily serve at lunch - ie you could pick from this list.

*Note: having previewed it, I see the pic is reduced in size when uploaded, but hopefully you can read it. The price relates to buying them outside of meal times. $4 is still a pretty good deal.

1780506943_VikingBeers.jpg.e546643ce46c7b92bab828e6af35cbc7.jpg