E Tickets in the post!

I'm not sure what is happening with Thomson's admin these days. I've just received my E Ticket through the post for a cruise next month with a letter saying that they were unable to email them because my email address was incorrect. They quoted my email address which was correct and I have also received other information from them at this email address.

I know their systems have been playing up recently but a company of this size should be able to sort things out quickly.

I had exactly the same letter and tickets sent to me last week. Strange really as we booked online and also selected our seats. They managed to email the confirmation of them OK. What on earth is the matter with their IT department?

That just about sums it up from Thomsons!

Whatever holiday we book through them there is always a problem with paperwork. We often get replacement confirmations sent via email even though there doesn't seem to be any changes made. Can't see the point in E tickets either as these are never needed - it just adds up to a ream of paper you think you'd better take with you and never need !!