Private Car recommendation?

Hey guys,

We will be visiting St. Maarten this November with a group of 8. We want to visit Orient Beach but do not want to do the ship excursion as it leaves the ship later in the morning and only gives a couple hours at the beach. We'd prefer to leave the ship first thing in the morning and come back earlier in the afternoon. Can anyone recommend a company that can bring us to the beach and back? I don't want to just blind google.

Our last visit to St. Maarten we did a boogie board excursion and loved it. It was run by trisportxm. Does anyone know if they are still in business? There are no excursions listed with RCL. Thank you :)

Compare any quoted price to just taking a taxi from the Cruise Facility to Orient and return.

The price should be on the order of $8 per person, each way.

TriSport is certainly still in business, but I don't see any Boogie Board excursions.

gary

Thanks for the information. I emailed them and got a response right away. Actually I went to the webpage and emailed the general info page. They were kinda high for a trip to and from cup de sac and I was able to secure transportation via another service that is much more affordable. If all works out, I will make sure I post the information after I cruise in June.

Compare any quoted price to just taking a taxi from the Cruise Facility to Orient and return.

The price should be on the order of $8 per person, each way.

TriSport is certainly still in business, but I don't see any Boogie Board excursions.

gary

How would I find a Taxi price? I have only ever done ship excursions in St. Maarten. I'm worried because the day we are in port so are two other mega ships. The one time we had an excursion run late the ship waited because it was a ship excursion, we were so grateful for that perk that we are nervous about booking outside of the ship. However, like I said in original post, the beach excursion leaves so late.

As for trisport, I think the boogie boarding was somewhat affiliated with BooBoo Jam and must've stopped running after the fire? It's a shame, because the kids really loved it.

Thanks for all your help, it's greatly appreciated.