Vista aft wrap around

andy2192

I know I'm impatient but I can't wait to see pictures and video of the aft wrap around balcony cabin. Specifically 6461 because that's mine April 16, 2017. I hope there's a ton of pictures and video posted after the maiden voyage is over. Only 338 days left!

WE are also in 6461 on Feb 25, 2017! I have seen lots of outside pictures from the pool deck so I know how expansive the balcony is, but look forward to seeing the setup of the room. Each aft wrap is different from floor to floor.

We are in 8465 in November 17. Where are the pictures?

We are in 8465 in November 17. Where are the pictures?

We were booked for 8470 (the other side of the boat) for the June 11th cruise. After seeing pictures of your room (8465) room we decided to opt for the upgrade to a suite (it was only $300 more). I've tried to attach the pictures that we saw online. The balcony was a nice size, but it doesn't curve around the boat as much as the others (a fact we knew when we booked) and most of your view is of the Havana area before you get to the ocean. The room itself is an odd shape, and just seemed a little out of proportion with what we actually paid for the room. I believe that these two rooms are the smallest of the aft balconies. There isn't a couch, and there is one part of the room where it looks like you will have to squeeze between the bed and the wall to walk though the room. All in all we could have been happy here, but for $30 more a day I figured that the larger bathroom with a whirpool tub, the VIP status, and a place to sit that isn't a bed was worth the upcharge.

IMG_3690.jpg.6387e076a76ad9d8f6355f231af3a02f.jpg

IMG_3691.jpg.653a3a1bee830839b5951a07dbe772b8.jpg

Thanks for the pictures that balcony looks great. We are traveling with 2 other couples, one on each side. We were told that the divider opens between the 3 balconies... So we will have a huge party balcony!