review of the Fascination out of San Juan

glentally

Thanks for the review. What time can we start boarding ship in San Juan? We are going on the Fascination in a couple weeks!

Thanks!

Elizabeth

our flight didn't get in until 2:55 pm so we literally walk on after 10 minutes exchanging documents

Thanks for the review. What time can we start boarding ship in San Juan? We are going on the Fascination in a couple weeks!

Thanks!

Elizabeth

I was on her last week....paper work said 2:30... I had FTTF which said check in at noon, got there early and they were letting on just past 11:00. Rooms were open just past 12:30. Not sure if that will be the norm, just passing on my experience

Lots of porters out collecting luggage early so even if you cannot board you can drop off luggage. The free hop on hop off tram stops almost across the street if you want to take a tour of OSJ.

Also down street is a CVS that sells wine if you want... Later this summer a Walgreens will open even closer to the port at the Sheraton.

Can't wait. Don't have St. Kitts figured out yet but have a plan for everywhere else. I'm printing out our documents now since the last two weeks of school are SO CRAZY!

Need a good place in OSJ to eat on Saturday night and I think life will be good (or even better!)

Here's an interesting question - what about time zone changes? Know the clocks and room TV will have the current time, but are there any changes once we leave San Juan? And chance you can pdf the daily newsletters, Glentilly? If yes, thanks a bunch!

Also, last year we found it very helpful to bring a hi-lighter to use for the events we wanted to attend and a magnet or two to attach to the metal cabin walls to hold the newsletters or notes to each other. Only 2 weeks left before cruise time! My pile of things to bring is growing!

Can't wait. Don't have St. Kitts figured out yet but have a plan for everywhere else. I'm printing out our documents now since the last two weeks of school are SO CRAZY!

Need a good place in OSJ to eat on Saturday night and I think life will be good (or even better!)

St. Kitts - we decided to take the Grand Island Adventure from Grey's. Seemed reasonable and visits lots of the island. Their reviews are excellent. We only have St. Lucia planned at this time. So much going on here but will try to button down our other excursions over the weekend. We are ready to cruise!

• 2 weeks later...