Cruise Credit

catrick

My husband and I are celebrating our 10yr anniversary on the Mariner scheduled to depart on 10/23. The update on rccl said it's on schedule for right now but departure could be delayed as much as 24 hours depending on the hurricane. I'm just curious if RCCL usually does something for the passengers that decide not to cancel but miss a day/night (i.e. ship board credit). It's in no way rccl's fault if the cruise is delayed, it's for our protection. It would just make missing a night not quite as sad.....

I myself have not had this problem, but when I see if a Hurricane around, I watch the RC site to see what changes are made.

For the past few Hurricane's, they have made offers for refunds, ship credit etc, depending on how severly the cruise was affected. There may be some links on this sight for those that traveled from Galveston for Hurricane Rita. This might give you an idea of what was done for those cruisers.

Hopefully, things will be alright and you will be enjoying your cruise on time.

Archived