Anyone do specialty restaurants on Formal nights?

flagger

Karyn - perfect! I like how you think!!!!

plumeria - yes, book it as soon as you get on. Since Captain Club members can prebook, there are that many less available times. If you want a particular night you should do it quickly.

I refuse to allow myself to make such a decision so I do both! That's right do both in the same night. If you have early seating book the last seating at the other resturant. If you have late seating book it the first seating. Since you have already paid for your meal in the main DR and they are expecting you the least you can do is make a showing. Maybe don't eat everything on your plate or skip the main entre. I know many will say there is no way you can phyiscally eat that much in one night. It's a cruise and you are on vacation and besides you eat 9 meals a day anyway , what's one more. You can recover at home. At least you won't miss out on something special in the Main DR. Nothing worse than skipping a main DR meal and go the next night to hear from other guest how tender and succulent the escargo was.

Karyn - perfect! I like how you think!!!!

plumeria - yes, book it as soon as you get on. Since Captain Club members can prebook, there are that many less available times. If you want a particular night you should do it quickly.

Marj, it's a date...with Andrew & Ed, I'm sure the 6 of us will have a ball!!

We should call it "Our For Everything Dinner"...

Karyn

I refuse to allow myself to make such a decision so I do both! That's right do both in the same night. If you have early seating book the last seating at the other resturant. If you have late seating book it the first seating. Since you have already paid for your meal in the main DR and they are expecting you the least you can do is make a showing. Maybe don't eat everything on your plate or skip the main entre. I know many will say there is no way you can phyiscally eat that much in one night. It's a cruise and you are on vacation and besides you eat 9 meals a day anyway , what's one more. You can recover at home. At least you won't miss out on something special in the Main DR. Nothing worse than skipping a main DR meal and go the next night to hear from other guest how tender and succulent the escargo was.

Nice...I would if I could. I almost had to be rolled out of the specialty restaurant the last time I was there.

Karyn/Andrew - I can't wait! Perhaps the Wine Room in the specialty restaurant would be perfect for our Celebrate Everything Dinner! We can call ahead and arrange the reservations, but perhaps they will also let us arrange ahead for that room!

F5Loar- gosh, I do hope you are kidding. :eek: I couldn't even finish half a portion of two dinners! Perhaps if I skipped all my other meals that day, but who wants to do that! :D

Archived