Save $31 on $200 Carnival Gift Card

Galatz

You have $200 worth of gift cards? I added exactly $200 worth to my cart, clicked checkout, and clicked on the paypal screen where it said to enter promo code.

It worked perfectly for me, but sometimes when they run these promo codes the system gets over loaded. Perhaps you need to try more than once? Not sure

Another thought, once before when I tried to use one of these codes they didnt work on just gift cards. I needed to add a $1 item to my order, like a cheap cell phone screen protector or something. Once I added a non-gift card item, the code worked. Even though this worked for me, but be worth a shot to see if it works for you that way

What a mess. Paypal has done this to me almost weekly over the last year. I buy and use too many gift cards on ebay so they freeze my account. Oh well I guess.

Same here. I finally got the discount to go through, then Paypal pegged me for unauthorized transactions. I verified it was me and then they froze me again.

Definitely not worth the $20 to try it again. I get the added security, but dang people!

eBay is currently doing $20 off of any order $200 or more with promo code CCNCMBQ216

Combine that with buying an ebay gift card here for $11 off http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2354848

Total savings will be $31 on a $200 gift card, with $20 left in eBay gift card

Before I click on the button to try and buy the gift cards, wanted to find out if you apply it all to your S&S card, and I don't use it all, do you loose it or do they give any remainder back to you. Thanks!

Weird, I buy a ton of gift cards from ebay. They do a daily sales section and often time there are gift cards. I have never been flagged when buying them, very strange.

I also don't get why stores block you from buying gift cards with gift cards. Thankfully ShopRite doesn't, so I can buy discounted ShopRite gift cards online and then use them in store to get discounted Carnival ones.

Before I click on the button to try and buy the gift cards, wanted to find out if you apply it all to your S&S card, and I don't use it all, do you loose it or do they give any remainder back to you. Thanks!

The deal appears to be dead, judging by other's responses.

To answer your question though, I never have had a balance, but many people on the forums here report getting checks in the mail back for their excess balance

I was able to make the code work and use a discounted ebay gift card purchased through raise.com. I haven't received the gc code yet.

I did try to go back and buy a $25 carnival gc and apply the remaining $20 raise ebay gc but paypal isn't letting me. No worries on that though. I should be able to do that another time.

I used the eBay app to make the $20 coupon work. It would not work on my pc.

Same here. I finally got the discount to go through, then Paypal pegged me for unauthorized transactions. I verified it was me and then they froze me again.

Definitely not worth the $20 to try it again. I get the added security, but dang people!

Same thing happened to me. I guess I will give it a try later. I spent way too much time on trying to get this. OP ~ again thanks for sharing and glad it work for you and others.