anthem of seas cabin help

kitkat343

I am considering booking a cruise on the Anthem of the Seas. Our family has two children, age 5 and 1. RC's website shows that there are some balcony rooms available for 4 people. When I called RC to see if there are any larger rooms available for our family, I was told that all the suites are sold out, and also that the balcony room for 4 can't actually fit our family since 2 people are supposed to sleep together on the pullout couch. If the couch is out, you can't actually fit a crib in the room so they recommend families of 4 with infants not sail in anything smaller than a junior suite, which is sold out.

Can the couch be turned around so my 5 year old can sleep in it and we can also fit a crib for the 1 year old in our room? I just wanted to check with the forum since phone reps haven't always given me correct information in the past and I wanted to know your opinions (that isn't a slam at RC - I've had trouble with phone reps with a lot of lines, and find verifying what they tell me to be a good decision). There are connecting insides available, so we do have an option if we go forward with the cruise, but I just wanted to check to see what all of our options might be. Also, we are within a very easy drive of the port of Bayonne, so I guess we could also bring a travel cot with us if RC can remove the couch from the room. The 2 connecting inside rooms aren't much more than the balcony. We've only sailed as a family of 3, so I'm not sure what would be best.

Thanks so much.

Edited by kitkat343