Breakaway itineraries after Sept 2017

jmae2002

Hi Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone knows what is happening to the Breakaway after Sept 2017 (the last itinerary for the ship that is currently available on the site)?

We are looking to book a cruise out of NYC for Oct 2017 and just wondering if she is going somewhere else? Hmmm.......

If I remember correctly NCL's long term agreement with NYC ends at the end of 2017. I am sure NCL is looking at what options that presents - relocating the BA and Gem or at least working it to gain leverage to negotiate a new deal.

I hope NCL keeps both the BA and the Gem (who the majority of the time sails from NYC) in NYC. I love not having to catch a flight to go on a cruise:)

If I remember correctly NCL's long term agreement with NYC ends at the end of 2017. I am sure NCL is looking at what options that presents - relocating the BA and Gem or at least working it to gain leverage to negotiate a new deal.

I hope NCL keeps both the BA and the Gem (who the majority of the time sails from NYC) in NYC. I love not having to catch a flight to go on a cruise:)

NCL has the Gem out of NYC in January 2018. We are planning on the 11 day cruise, 1/23 thru 2/3

I'm with you on this. Leave early enough in the morning and it's 20 minutes or less in the car to get to the Manhattan terminal. LOVE IT. Haven't tried the Gem yet, but I want to. I'd be bummed if they moved her elsewhere, so it's good to see itineraries for her posted out of NYC through early 2018.