Recent reviews of Butts Up (cave-tubing.com)

Caraec

Does anyone have recent reviews of this company? I am currently booked with both .com (butts up) and .bz. Butts Up is $35 pp and .bz is $50 pp. I will be cancelling one. Right now I am leaning toward Butts Up just because of the cost difference. Any recent reviews of Butts Up? I am only interested in cave tubing -- not zip lining or ATV or other supplemental activities.

We purchased the ATV and Cave Tubing combination. For those in our group with the ATV or Zip line combined with cave tubing, we went past the area for those straight to cave tubing. The guides were great. We had Barry as our guide. Cavetubing.bz was the only group who didn't have to trek through the jungle with our tubes. I thought that was very nice we were able to pick up our tubes just before entering the water. We were offered the opportunity to take a little swim before and after our cave tubing tour to enjoy the cool water. Our groups were loaded back onto the bus after being allowed time to change into dry clothes and started back to the lunch area. Once we got back to the ATV and Zip lining area, the 3 in my group were dropped off. We spent about 30 minutes waiting as there was another group using the ATVs. I do not remember our ATV guides name but he was very nice and took pictures for us with my phone on our ride. When we were through, we had to wait about 30 minutes for a ride back to the lunch area. The owner was there waiting with us. When we got back to the lunch area we had wonderful rum punch and the lunch was awesome. When we finished eating, I asked the owner Mr. Vitalino Reyes, how much longer before we would be taken back to Port. He assured me 10-15 minutes. While waiting, one if the girls who took our cash payments, came over to me and said I had only paid for two people when we had paid before venturing off to our tours. I told her no I had paid the balance of $240 in cash for the three of us. She didn't argue but went back over talking to other staff and Mr. Reyes. Of course paying cash I had no receipt. But I would recommend asking for one to others in case there are "any questions later". After waiting almost an hour and a half, seeing several vans come and go, I finally insisted we be allowed on the bus getting ready to leave. Although it was a group from the Carnival and not the Getaway, I knew they were headed back to port. Due to all the waiting, we had little to no time to spend purchasing souvenirs. I will not recommend that anyone do the combinations due to the time we spent sitting and waiting for transportation. The tours were great and the tour guides very friendly. The waiting for transportation was stressful making us fearful that we would not make it back to port in time to make the last tender to the ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app