NCL Excursion to Les Baux

mal&jason

Hi everyone,

My burning question today is whether or not I should book the shore excursion to Les Baux through NCL, which for some reason is far cheaper (maybe because they just drop you off in town) than going through any other tour.

We have our hearts set on Les Baux, particularly for Les Carierres du Lumiere for the new Chagall show. It seems like the show in continuous and that there aren't set times.

My biggest concern is whether or not 4.5 hours (including travel) will be enough to see the castle and the show. If anyone has been on NCL's excursion to Les Baux or has any thoughts on this, I would greatly appreciate it!

Regards,

Mallory

I did this tour with family several years ago and enjoyed it. The first part is a tour through town followed by free time. Our group split on how to spend free time between climbing the castle/ seeing the village/ or going to the special exhibit in town (I think it was Princess Grace at the time). I elected to climb the castle. You could probably do more than one thing if you were really judicious with your time, but you may feel spread a little thin.