Anyone Have A Vista Family Harbor Review?

Fourkids4us

I don't know if I missed it somewhere. We booked a FJ category, Deluxe Oceanview. I was wondering about the treats that are for the kids in the rooms and my kids are interested in video game consoles available. Any overall info would be great too. Thanks.

We are in one of the Family Harbor Cove balconies (non-suite) I would like to see what one of these looks like. We've seen the suites but not a standard cove balcony room. Hopefully soon!

I don't know if I missed it somewhere. We booked a FJ category, Deluxe Oceanview. I was wondering about the treats that are for the kids in the rooms and my kids are interested in video game consoles available. Any overall info would be great too. Thanks.

The game consoles are in the family harbor common room. There looks to be two x boxes to use.

Are you traveling with kids? I really thought the teddy bears and the sweets are on every sailing. I even asked John heald and now I'm a bit disappointed. But thank you for taking the time to answer those questions.

If my memory serves me right, I'll never turn back time.

I really wish that there were better shots of the obstructed view OV in the family harbor area too. I'm booking the 3 OV and one inside cabin but I love keeping my curtain open. I won't be able to if the crew will be outside of my window.

• 1 month later...