Recent Dailies for the Dawn?

We (me, my DH and his two siblings) are taking my Mother in Law on her first cruise for her 80th birthday. We have booked a GV on the Dawn. I chose this cruise because it only goes to Bermuda, so she won't feel pressured to get off and do a different excursion every day in a new port. She can do as little or as much as she wants while we are docked for three nights.

She is very excited and wants to know what there is to do on the ship. Does anyone have somewhat recent copies of the Dawn Bermuda Dailies you could share? I think that would be the best way to give her a sense of what activities and entertainment she will have to choose from. I realize the Dawn is only beginning its Bermuda cruises after the dry dock, but maybe someone has some from last summer? While it wouldn't be entirely accurate as to entertainment options, it would give her a pretty good idea of what she can choose from.

Thanks in advance for helping my MIL have a great 80th birthday cruise.

WP

We were just on the DAWN for a 10 day cruise, things will be a little different, I will try to scan the dailies when I get home.

In the meantime, they had a Welcome Aboard Show, a Band on the Run Show (70s and 80s music) , Whitney Houston Tribute, Juggler, Showdown (NCL Idol), David DaVinchi (incredible illusionist), Elements (a little bit of everything), Aerialist show (great), Second City Comedy.

Jose and Patti perform in the Atrium every night, they are a great duo. They also perform a Neil Diamond Tribute show in the Stardust theatre.

They have shows in the Spinnakker Lounge, Not So Newlywed Show, Dancing with the Dawn Stars, the Perfect Couple, The Quest (very adult scavenger hunt :eek:)

Bingo everyday, Deal or No Deal....

They do have bands at the pool....So much I cant remember, LOL!!

We (me, my DH and his two siblings) are taking my Mother in Law on her first cruise for her 80th birthday. We have booked a GV on the Dawn. I chose this cruise because it only goes to Bermuda, so she won't feel pressured to get off and do a different excursion every day in a new port. She can do as little or as much as she wants while we are docked for three nights.

She is very excited and wants to know what there is to do on the ship. Does anyone have somewhat recent copies of the Dawn Bermuda Dailies you could share? I think that would be the best way to give her a sense of what activities and entertainment she will have to choose from. I realize the Dawn is only beginning its Bermuda cruises after the dry dock, but maybe someone has some from last summer? While it wouldn't be entirely accurate as to entertainment options, it would give her a pretty good idea of what she can choose from.

Thanks in advance for helping my MIL have a great 80th birthday cruise.

WP

I was able to tour both GV, they are incredible!! I am very jealous and they will be even better after the refurb!! :)

Jose and Patti doing a Neil Diamond tribute????? My MIL will feel as though she has died and gone to heaven! Thanks so much for this info and if you have a few minutes to download the dailies, she would really like that.

WP

P.S. Yes, I was totally thrilled to learn that they are renovating the Garden Villas on the Dawn. It promises to be a really special cruise.