Shoe Diva's Club

No apology required :) I'm just happy to be a member :D

I hope you had a good time tonight!

We had a great time..:):)Excellent food although I brought half my dinner home.. We're going out to dinner again tomorrow with different Friends..:eek:

This is one of my favorite pairs of shoes & not expensive at all.. Bought a very similar pair of Easy Street's called Trifecta last year in Turquoise.. This is the highest heel I can wear now..:)

This year they are called Tripoly.. I'm thinking of getting them in Cobalt & white.. Must buy 2 pair in order to get "Free shipping" & will also get $20 off.. Never want to pay for shipping if I can help it..

Wish I could figure out how to copy/paste these pictures of the shoes from the WEB site, but it does not work for me.. If I find a shoe that fits me & looks good I'll often buy two or three pairs of them at the same time..

http://www.shoemall.com/p/easy-street-tripoly-womens/?&color=White-Patent

In any event you will see them on the site..

Can I join? I bought these today. :)

04545198_zi_royal_red?wid=803&hei=891&fmt=jpeg&qlt=85,1&op_sharpen=1&resMode=sharp2&fit=fit

Welcome to the club Fyree!! Your shoes are lovely!!

Oh Oh ...I haven't checked out Dillards yet..They have some very lovely shoes..

My problem with many Dept. Stores is my size ..I wear a size 7 & so does everyone else.. When I find a pair I like in the store, they are always out of my size..:(

Anybody else buy shoes on vacation? Getting dressed tonight I realized I have several pairs from my travels or brought back from DDtheOlder's travels.

Favorites right now are a pair of flowered leather flip flops from La Paz.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Sadie Only once did I buy Flip Flops when on vacation & they ended up hurting me.. But I still use them when I get pedicures..

Fyree39 Wow that's great!..Going over to Dillards Web Site now!

Found the Easy Street pair I bought in Turquoise last year & they also are on sale..

http://www.shoemall.com/p/easy-street-trifecta-womens/?&color=Turquoise-Patent&form_state=searchForm&searchterm=Easy%20Street%20Trifecta%20

It's time to buy our Summer shoes Ladies! Hooray..:D

Edited by serendipity1499

Buy shoes on vacation? Well of course. And when I know I can't buy them all (luggage space, $$, etc) I take pictures. When other people go to Paris, I'm sure they snap the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre or Sacre Coeur. I also took photos of every pair of shoes in the window at Laboutin and more than a few in the shoe department of Galleries Lafayette.

>waving my hand< me, me, me :D I even posted pictures to prove I belong :D

BTW VennDiagram I actually didn't pass you by..Just realized I have you down

twice on my list..

See my welcome to you in the Title of my Post No. 20 along with several other posters also on May 20..

I could not figure out how I missed you as kept thinking you were on the original list a couple of days ago..LOL

Oops....I got them IN the store. :(

imageService?profileId=12013292&itemId=1011000&swatchId=1011000-3-AS&viewId=A0&recipeName=300

Lovely shoes! I can't wear strappy sandals because the straps dig into my toes in all the wrong places.

Thanks..Those are the shoes..This year I'll get more in different colors..

Buy shoes on vacation? Well of course. And when I know I can't buy them all (luggage space, $$, etc) I take pictures. When other people go to Paris, I'm sure they snap the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre or Sacre Coeur. I also took photos of every pair of shoes in the window at Laboutin and more than a few in the shoe department of Galleries Lafayette.

Oh my you're really hooked! Love it.. Back of my feet are triple "A" Front are "B" so need a strap or a closed heel..Since my hip operation several yrs. ago, I've had major problems walking in flip flops.. Orthopedist would like to see me in high laced shoes, which I had to wear as a child but I resist, because I hate them!..

As a teenager I dreamed of the day I could buy my own shoes & wear what I wanted.. My dear Mom used to buy my shoes from either "Indian Walk" in the States or in Canada.. She paid a fortune for them, so I would walk properly..

May I join, please?

Does anyone else try to hide two pairs of shoes in one box? I admit, I've done it when I return from shopping and in my own closet.

Serendipity, thanks so much for posting that link to that shoe. I have a similar foot to yours -- narrow heel -- and certain styles fit me just right and certain styles don't. Anything that gives the top of my foot some breathing room and doesn't encase my heel works well.

On my last cruise, I bought a pair of lightweight Skechers wedges to wear to the pool. I'm not a flipflop gal. My feet need a little more style, and I dislike noisy shoes. The Skechers turned out to be so comfortable I wore them on port days.

I am a cruising newbie and I love dressing up for dinner, so I love to see what you experienced Shoe Divas wear, so post more pics! [emoji2]

BTW VennDiagram I actually didn't pass you by..Just realized I have you down

twice on my list..

See my welcome to you in the Title of my Post No. 20 along with several other posters also on May 20..

I could not figure out how I missed you as kept thinking you were on the original list a couple of days ago..LOL

My apologies, Serendipity1499! :) My brain/eyes tend to skip over the title part of any post! I hope I didn't cause too much extra work!

Fyree39 those are great shoes! And I love the ones with the lower heel that a couple of you have posted.

I figure my knees can manage higher heels for another couple of years (so that'd be 3 cruises....) but I am definitely starting to look for lower heels.

Edited by VennDiagram

Welcome to the Shoe Diva's club BikiniBlonde..

Have never tried to hide 2 pairs of shoes in one box but I don't always model the shoes or clothes I've purchased right away.. LOL;)

The sketchers intrigue me, I'll have to look into them..:)

VennDiagram...No Problem or work. & def. no apology needed..I just couldn't figure out how I forgot you..Instead of putting names in the title only box I'm learning to also include them in my post..

We're up to 23 Diva's so far ..:D Now I don't feel so alone in the world of shoes any more..:D

Hey Shoe Divas....I love shoes, I currently own about 40 pairs of heels, wedges and boots[emoji151][emoji150][emoji152]. Haven't bought anything new this month, but I just got new coupons for Kohl's so I will be on the hunt this weekend for new blingy sandals for summer! I did get these boots last month on clearance for this next fall though!!ImageUploadedByForums1464013792.431270.jpg.1bef6b1fc38be497da74ba9cd905016e.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1464013767.696251.jpg.57c31d588c45cc179e7aa2066787b8b7.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1464013775.780240.jpg.405791f9cb4affd2589b08e209f30e3c.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1464013783.030848.jpg.9b73c490646081dbbb2cde2cadb1d399.jpg

Edited by JennaMae

Not sure how I missed this thread until now, but count me in. I currently have around 100 pairs. Just typing that makes me feel a little guilty. I definitely find shopping for shoes much easier than shopping for clothes.

Anybody else buy shoes on vacation? Getting dressed tonight I realized I have several pairs from my travels or brought back from DDtheOlder's travels.

Favorites right now are a pair of flowered leather flip flops from La Paz.

Hello!!

I bought four pairs of shoes when I was in San Juan for an AOS cruise last year.

I want to join!!! please, please

Welcome to the Shoe Diva's club JennaMae, Katmu & Uri1961..

We've just hit 25 members.. That's pretty good... Love all your boots...

Unfortunately we have no need for them living in South Florida, but I make up for not having boots with sandals..:D

Did anyone happen to see the comic strip: ZITZ by Jerry Scott & Jim Borgman in todays News-Press which is our daily paper (May24, 2016) ..

http://zitscomics.com/

Loved the punch line!!:D:D

Hope you can pull it up..

Haha.....I almost always know which shoes I want to wear out and pick an outfit to go with them anyone else pick shoes first???

Haha.....I almost always know which shoes I want to wear out and pick an outfit to go with them anyone else pick shoes first???

Yep, I do that when the shoes are still new & I want to show them off to my friends..LOL

:D :D :DYes :D :D :D

I love the red ones. A burst of colour! Fabric shoes are often uncomfortable. Too much goes into keeping their shape, I think. No good for weaving your way to the MDR in rough seas!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app