The Haven is trying to win me over. . .

I am now seeing ads for The Haven all over my Facebook feed. . . maybe it's a sign I'm about to get a call from upsell? :p

Actually, it's probably because I'm constantly checking to see if they're sold out yet on my sailing. I just can't afford what they're offering from upsell yet. I think there should be a teacher discount. Heaven knows I am craving some quiet luxury right about now at the end of the school year :eek:

Everyone keep their fingers crossed for me that I'll get a cheap upsell and that I'll survive this school year with my sanity. I teach high school drama. . . .

Just out of curiosity, are there many people in their 20s-30s in the Haven?

I'm in my late 30s and sail Haven, and outside of "kids" traveling with parents I'm the youngest by 10 years. I throw kids into quotes as sometimes I see early 20s traveling with parents.

Have fun relaxing! My dd's 2nd grade teacher just announced her retirement and I think she wants to take a year to sit and relax before deciding anything.