Cuban Cigars

mackman1

The ONLY place to guarantee you are getting a genuine Cuban Cigar is at the La Casa Del Habano Stores. These are the authorized Cuban Franchise. I smoke Cuban Cigars nearly exclusively and have been to the LCDH stores all over the world.

http://lacasadelhabano.com/web/index.php/en

There is a HUGE market for fake Cuban Cigars mainly due to so many Americans and others who have never had them before, so they don't know what they taste like and are willing to pay exorbitant prices for fakes. Anyone who tells you that they know how to tell the difference between a real Cuban Cigar and a fake is full of crap. Most of the fakes nowadays are so good they will fool an expert. Besides the obvious fakes (i.e. Cohibas in boxes with glass covers, etc.) the only way to tell is by knowing what the genuine article tastes like.

Also, anyone who says Cuban Cigars are overrated also doesn't know what they are talking about and almost certainly has never had one. They wouldn't be the most sought after Cigars in the world for over 100 years if that were true.

I hope this helps...

The ONLY place to guarantee you are getting a genuine Cuban Cigar is at the La Casa Del Habano Stores. These are the authorized Cuban Franchise. I smoke Cuban Cigars nearly exclusively and have been to the LCDH stores all over the world.

http://lacasadelhabano.com/web/index.php/en

There is a HUGE market for fake Cuban Cigars mainly due to so many Americans and others who have never had them before, so they don't know what they taste like and are willing to pay exorbitant prices for fakes. Anyone who tells you that they know how to tell the difference between a real Cuban Cigar and a fake is full of crap. Most of the fakes nowadays are so good they will fool an expert. Besides the obvious fakes (i.e. Cohibas in boxes with glass covers, etc.) the only way to tell is by knowing what the genuine article tastes like.

Also, anyone who says Cuban Cigars are overrated also doesn't know what they are talking about and almost certainly has never had one. They wouldn't be the most sought after Cigars in the world for over 100 years if that were true.

I hope this helps...

Agree. My husband is a Cuban cigar smoker and he always buys Cohibas when we are in Europe.

OP,

You probably don't want to waste your money on Cuban cigars in Mexico or anywhere in the Caribbean. First run Cuban cigars go to Europe and Asia where the money is. Second run Cuban cigars go to Canada. The third run Cuban cigars go to Mexico and the Caribbean. You could purchase much better Dominican, Honduran or Costa Rican cigars than poorly made third run Cuban cigars.