CRUISE CRITIC Meet n Greet Carnival Glory May 14th

Elaine515

We set sail on Saturday, May 14th and our Cruise Critic Official Meet n Greet was held on Wednesday, May 18th at 5:00 in the Blue Bar, aft deck 5 very nice. As info, this was a Port day with the Glory being in San Juan and we had to be back on board at 3:30, so not too bad. Dustin, our Cruise Director was the only Staff Member who attended along with one crew member who was pretty much just keeping everything clean and making sure everything was going ok. Dustin did speak with everyone and was friendly. We had 26 members show up which Dustin said was his biggest turnout so far. If memory serves me correctly, I looked a few days prior to our cruise and saw at least 35 people sign up. (You need at least 25 for it to take place)

The had a PRIVATE PARTY sign outside the room and was set up really nice. There was cookies, juices, water, ice tea, hot tea (with only Lipton tea & Green Tea bags) and a nice cheese platter too. Someone did ask the waiter for a can of coke and he went and got it with no problem.

Now, while it was really nice and we all definitely enjoyed it, I have to say that we also had our own Meet n Greet set up the first day so we already knew each other. We also were able to post to each other or verbally tell one another when the Cruise Critic Meet n Greet was taking place once we saw it in the Fun Times...

The only thing I would suggest is that it be held earlier in the week... After communicating with so many wonderful people for months prior to the cruise, I don't want to have to wait 4 days to actually meet them... In this case it worked out good because like I mentioned earlier, we had already met, but had we not, waiting until the 4th day is not a good idea.

So, overall, I would say our Official Cruise Critic Meet n Greet was a complete success, very nicely done and thank you Cruise Critic.