Tandoori buffet on Dream, still open?

BigB0882

Has anyone been on the Dream recently? Someone in our upcoming cruise roll call said that it was not open when she went in July but I have not heard anything about it closing and certainly nothing about it being replaced with something else. I asked if maybe she missed its hours since it has very short operating hours compared to anything else on the ship. Has anyone been more recently and seen it? It is my favorite place to eat.

Has anyone been on the Dream recently? Someone in our upcoming cruise roll call said that it was not open when she went in July but I have not heard anything about it closing and certainly nothing about it being replaced with something else. I asked if maybe she missed its hours since it has very short operating hours compared to anything else on the ship. Has anyone been more recently and seen it? It is my favorite place to eat.

Just got off the Dream Sunday, and yes it is still open! [emoji106]

Yes it is.

I'm afraid they are going to scrap it come dry dock in January. It was one of the appeals I liked when I booked our April '17 cruise on Dream.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Will probably become Guys burger. To us it is a good thing

Thanks everyone. I assume Dream will lose the Tandoor buffet when it gets upgrades but there is not much I can do about it. At least you can order the MDR vegetarian and request other dishes if you ask ahead.

Edited by BigB0882

Thanks everyone. I assume Dream will lose the Tandoor buffet when it gets upgrades but there is not much I can do about it. At least you can order the MDR vegetarian and request other dishes if you ask ahead.

Why would it lose the Tandoor? Breeze and Magic are the same class with the upgrades and they both have it.