Which pier in St. Thomas for CB?

phaelon56

I'm about to book a two tank scuba trip with Blue Island Divers in St. Thomas who will accomodate my desire to have my non-diving GF tag along. $80 for my dive, $30 for her to ride along and they'll arrange for us to have snorkel time in a relatively shallow reef area during the surface interval.

She wants to try snorkeling, I don't want to miss a chance to scuba dive, and I think it's a better place for snorkleing than Princess Cays (understatement!).

In the email reply to my inquiry they stated:

We have two pick up times. The first is for the WICO dock in Havensight, our pick up time here is 9 am (Atlantic Standard Time). We will pick you up in the dive boat at the courtesy dock at the front of the ships.

The second dock is located adjacent to the dive store in Crown Bay If this is your docking point, we will pick you up here at 8:30 am

Which dock will the CB at when I'm there on November 1st? I've Googled like crazy and searched the forums but can't find any reference to the pier by name.

The Golden Princess docked at Havensight in 2001, so I'd imagine that the bigger ships will get that privilege. The Disney Magic was right next to the "street" side, and we were on the other side of the pier, but still right there. Lynne

Archived