June 4th on the Magic!!

volmoma

I'm finally doing the single digit dance!!!! [emoji126]🏻[emoji126]🏻[emoji126]🏻[emoji126]🏻[emoji126]🏻[emoji126]🏻[emoji126]🏻. 9 days to go!!! Pack, iron clothes , pick up a few more outfits. Pull suitcases down from the up stairs. Make sure we have all document In place to get on the ship..cheers card has been purchased., YEAH US!!! Can't

I'm finally doing the single digit dance!!!! [emoji126]🏻[emoji126]🏻[emoji126]🏻[emoji126]🏻[emoji126]🏻[emoji126]🏻[emoji126]🏻. 9 days to go!!! Pack, iron clothes , pick up a few more outfits. Pull suitcases down from the up stairs. Make sure we have all document In place to get on the ship..cheers card has been purchased., YEAH US!!! Can't

We will see you there!

What is your itinerary? Do you plan on doing a review?

Amber Cove, St Thomas, San Juan and Grand Turk. We booked a cabana in Amber Cove by the pool. Other than Amber Cove, my hubby and I probably won't get off the ship, we've been to all these ports several times and love having the ship to our self. There's 8 of us. My hubby, daughter, son in law, daughter (8 years old) son, daughter in law and their daughter. (also 8). The girls love to cruise. We've cruised with daughter and son but this will be the first time we've all been together. So excited. I will try to do a review. Just have to remember to take lots of pictures.

We're booked on the June 24th sailing with that exact itinerary. Would love if someone posted the menus in the MDR! I can't find them anywhere. They have the American table menu and we've never had that before. We'd like to reserve a night in the steakhouse before we board but afraid because we don't know which night we'd want to miss the MDR meal.

So do we! And we are bringing a newbie so that is always extra fun. Have to send him on at least one fool's errand. :D Any suggestions?

Haha. Not sure let me think about it.......[emoji848]

We're booked on the June 24th sailing with that exact itinerary. Would love if someone posted the menus in the MDR! I can't find them anywhere. They have the American table menu and we've never had that before. We'd like to reserve a night in the steakhouse before we board but afraid because we don't know which night we'd want to miss the MDR meal.

Will try my best to remember to take my iPad to dinner.

Yay! [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122] thank you! And Go Big Orange! [emoji5]

Your very welcome. Really hope they live up to all the hype about next season. We go to all the home games and a few away. We've not booked a cruise for January/February of next year hoping they go to SEC Championship and great bowl game..

Edited by volmoma

I would go to Prime on ANY night! It was excellent! My best meal at sea yet and the service was nothing short of amazing. There is absolutely nothing on the American Table or American Feast menu that would make me choose the MDR over Prime. ;)

We opted for the first night on board. It was so good I wanted to go back later on in the cruise. They were booked solid.

Edited by ryano